woah look a giveaway how magical
here are the rules, yo
- this giveaway will end on october 1st, 2014 at 12pm est
- you must be following me (i will check)
- there will be two winners, first place will get the bucky tote and the three pins shown above
- second place will get this signed hand drawn doodle of bucky (sealed in a plastic print cover)
- no giveaway blogs (i will check)
- you may reblog only once
- only reblogs count, no likes
- i ship worldwide, you do not need to pay shipping
- you must be 18 or over or have your parents permission to give me your name and address
- when you reblog it, put it in your archive (xkit has a thing for this i think) so you know you have already reblogged it, because if you reblog it more than once you will be disqualified
- the winners will be chosen at random with a random number generator
- this post may be edited and rules may be added as time goes on because i’ve probably forgotten stuff
if you want to buy the bag, it’s available here!
do NOT remove my credit or description when reblogging, or you will be disqualified
are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange called orange because oranges are orange
The colour was named after the fruit. Before that, people would just use the colour red to describe something that we consider orange now. It’s why we call gingers red-heads and why robins are red breasted, when really they’re an orange colour.
According to the animators for Flynn, he’s meant to be 26 years old, thus making him 8 years older than Rapunzel, who is 18 in the film - the largest age gap between any other Disney couple.
Kida’s 8,800-ish with Milo’s 32, that’s… an 8,768 year age gap?